Hks actuator vs standatd actuator

Has anyone replaced their standard with a hks actuator and if so can they give me some feedback.

Will there be a huge difference and Is it with the money and hassle of changing.

deffo worth it boost hold will be better and come in better to and adjustable

oem 1s are pis actuators with a weak spring

Was wondering this too as was planning to get one in the no too distant future.

Would it be much better at stock boost levels? I don't really want to up my boost yet until I have everything else sorted and preferably some managent to avoid fuel cut etc

Will be fine with stock management as long as you dont adjust the lever to increase boost. To be honest tho if your not planning on using it to increase boost and your stock actuator holds fine then spend your money elsewhere.

Basically my wife car, she bought it as a daily as she wanted to try something different after the yaris tsport.

It's an auto - and I noticed its nappy but not that that fast but great on fuel

Fuel cut is 0.85 if your getting a HKS actuator set it to 0.8 that should see a good gain anything more your looking at 255 fuel pump decent management, manifold change or port the holes bigger with a dremel tool it all depends on how far you want to go. This will help you For adjusting the rod on the hks

709a4856_zps3a16bm8d.jpg

Do you not have a boost gauge?

If not, get one of them first!

When fitting the hks actuator, don't use that chart cuz every car differs! Wind the arm on the hks to the same length as your standard one and go from there

Don't have a boast gauge, I'm not very kind on them. I have one indoor to use when I set boost but will remove once set

It's one of the most important things to have on a turbo car especially playing with actuators.