• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Good lord an rx7 :o I'm drooling all over the place here haha what sort of spec is on that wee beauty? V is stunning aswell bud

Cheers mate :) Its a street ported lump, runnung a HKS single turbo, Power FC management and a looad of other shit that makes it all work together lol. Running 376bhp at the fly on a safe map. Not had proper power runs yet but should hopefully get 400+ :)

Yeah mate that's the one, currently re-shelling it, taking long than I had hoped, your v is looking good!

Cheers mate... the rex is going back to kyle at chizfab soon so i will probably see it there when im in!

Wheey someone els whos other car is a rotery :) both look awsome mate keep it up

What you got mate?

Both cars are lush man that rx7 is something else :)

Thanks Mate :)

Glanza is a beauty! The new rotas look 1000x better would be very happy with them on mine!

That rex... just wow!

Luke

Cheeeeeeers Dude :)

Im not a masive fan of the rotas tbh bt they fit the car sooo much better, makes it a much nicer car to drive.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Just to check guys how much should i be selling this for? minus the jam ecu as thats been removed. Its up on Gumtree and im getting nothing but timewasters offering ridiculous amounts!

For my own sanity id just like to check what you guys think its worth is? cheers

Glad you got it sold bud. Hope to see you in another shortly

John

Cheers mate, I ended up buying a Ep3 type r for just now but i will be in another starbo at some point. If anyone has a mint standrad example of a Glanza that wants a swap with an ep3 im your guy :D