unknown fault???

Hi my car drivers fine till it go's over. 0 into boost put my foot down feels like no midrange power till I lift my foot up off the peddle alittle and it pulls

till I put my foot down more again

Checked and tested

map sensor

Timing

Vac piles

New plugs

New leads

New dizzy

Everything to do with the ING

;(

Edited by chrisholly

Yea trisk about 1 and ahalf years but it's had fresh fuel tho?

I had a similiar thing after about a year, and it was just my fuel was dodgy.

Ran it down to petrol light and then brimmed it with fresh fuel and it made a massive difference and the problem went away

Yep right

Oil fuel everything on the car us new bar the engine and she'll and sensors and wires but all wires checked all new Vac pipes so no spilts

All earth's are good and tested map sensor not been tested but have checked all since new ecu jam removed fcd and help the problem a little but not disconnected the battie all the timing is set from the.book all new cam belts dizzy and leds down to plugs are new

The problem is the flatspot in mid range same place no change at all its always there little tourle is OK drives fine right at the top if I have my.foot right down don't wanna go anywhere fast till I lift of alittle

New turbo aswell

Edited by chrisholly

Aha didn't know it had a tps not checked the butterfly it might be suck as been sat I'll update on tps and butterfly wen I finish work not checked

Edited by chrisholly