Uksc Scottish Meet - February

alrite how use all doing? i waz on the cruise the day wi squeak had a great day and seen sum nice motors i decided to register as i hav got a glanza on the way :lol:

hope to c u's at the next meet in ma car...

glad tosee you made it on here can't wait to see your v when you get it,it's getting closer for you now :lol:

i actualy got a £30 fine for that plate on the way to the cruse. its not legal due to the size and spacing of the letters.

if you get cought with an illigal plate three times they will reissu your car with a different number plate

Hi I've justed suscribed to this forum. i might have spoken to some of you on the toyotagtturbo forum.

was quite gutted i could not make it to the meet as my ep still wasnt ready. hopefully will be for banzai magazine day at crial. some of the pics were taken 2 mins up the hill form my house. yeah i know i could have came up but i was putting my interior back form fitting the alarm. hopefully will try get to some sort of meet when the car is ready

Trust me, the Micra i drove felt cheap and tacky, was scared that if i tried to put the wipers on it would snap the lever...

Although i passed my test in a 1.8 TDI Micra, and that was fun, impossible to stall and good for long straights, great sound.