Glanza V first impressions

Got glanza yesterday. Had a wrx sti scoobie but engine blew and thought I'd go for something a little bit cheaper to run.

Awsome so far. It's 23,000 on clock and automatic (first time auto) . It's as stock as you can get apart from the 1rst and 2nd gear by pass trick.

Plan is to get:

Manifold

De cat

front mount intercooler

Exhaust

upgraded fuel pump

suspension

And get it installed in a oner. anyone got anything to add to this ?

I want to prepare the car for the next step which will be manual conversion.

After this I will up the boost and get forged / uprated turbo.

How essential is coilovers? What about hard suspension ?

Cheers

bit of noob here so go easy :p

http://s4.postimg.org/vh1r2fvq5/20150518_213808.jpg

Yeah nice set of rims & drop it nice exhaust, how you getting on with it being an auto ? Love auto power:-)

Looks fresh got any more pics? engine bay etc.....:-)

Did you get this from DCY Europe in York? They had one like this with 23000 miles & just sold it, think it was up for around £4680, they have had there glanza v auto for sale for around 5yrs, it was up for £5000 at first.

Did you get this from DCY Europe in York? They had one like this with 23000 miles & just sold it, think it was up for around £4680, they have had there glanza v auto for sale for around 5yrs, it was up for £5000 at first.

I was just about to ask the same question, that thing has been for sale for years

Yeh DCY 23000 miles . :) seems fine. Auto power is actually fun . Thinking about keeping the hub caps but getting it low so people think it's a Granny car then Booom lol. Olli How much for the coil overs ?

Cammy there are garages right behind my house mabey u r car is there :)

Yeh I saw it on there good while ago. Hope its legit. Seems Fine. Good service apart from delivering it with the petrol light on which was a bit shady considering I have then cash

You never know with imports if it is genuine miles, if it all feels nice & tight & the engine bay looks very tidy, interior looks like it has hardly been sat in then it should be a good one.

For example this is my old glanza v auto i had, engine bay with 35000 miles, the rad looks fresh & bolts other parts on the engine look a copper colour like where the auto dip stick goes looks copper in colour.

With higher mileage one's normally the rad paint has faded & the the bits on the engine go grey in colour.

100_0157-3.jpg

Edited by mart1

Do not buy anything yet make sure your 100% happy with the car till you get anything, that's a lot to pay for an auto really even though it is very low miles, this is why I think they have had the car for so long because of the price.

I messaged DCY a couple of times about that car & asked them if they would budge on the price to £3500 also told them that they have had the car for sale for years, they went on to tell me that £4680 for that car is right & this is not the same car that they was selling 5 years ago lol even though I have seen this same car advertised for over 5 years.

When i was selling my old glanza v auto i had it up for £3000 36000 miles & this is when I spotted DCY glanza v auto for £5000 with 23000 miles, I could not believe the price they had it up for at the time.

It took me over 6 months to sell my auto & was lucky to get £2600 after taking all the carbon fibre stuff off.

Ah kool ill post a pic up later. by the way what's the red dipstick to the right of intercooler? I noticed the oil one is top right of intercooler with yellow handle

Yep

well I've been giving it the hail Mary for 2 days and it feels solid as a rock. Under side looks better than my 2010 scooby and engine bay very clean. Yeh so what is the red dipstick for ?

A few buttons that I don't know what do. A red one on gearbox and also a black switch with red led next to the steering wheel. Also got a key fob

well I've been giving it the hail Mary for 2 days and it feels solid as a rock. Under side looks better than my 2010 scooby and engine bay very clean. Yeh so what is the red dipstick for ?

gearbox oil, should be a nice dark red Edited by mart1

The little red button is used if you need to tow the vehicle.

black switch with red led next to the steering wheel might be for your rear fog light.

Edited by mart1