Glanza runs like s*** .. rough idle and stalls after seconds

As the title says it all.. my glanza was running fine.

Dont know exectly if I have f***d it up or not but was trying to experiment something with my emanage ultimaye by using the sub inj map for my shift light. But couldnt find my way round. And removed all settings that i have changed.

BUT NOW my glanza wint even fire up and if it runs it only does for seconds. I even disconected my emanage and running with standard ecu but still doesnt work.

Any suggestions what to check?

Timing is left -10bdtc as normal. Didnt do any compression checks. I was experimenting in my garage therefore engine wasnt running. I did t even hook any shiftlight yet.

Before tweeking some settings on the ultimate the engine was running superb fine!

No no i chekcked various options.. i disconnected emanage.. changed injectors a tested fuel presures and spark.. everyhthing is running smooth.

One thing i have in mind is trying the injectors outside to see if they spray normal..

I dont run icv since i have custom intakE. Regarding sensors I checked them through my emanage data logger. Map , water , intake anc tps sensors are all working good and giving good readings.

I will try a compression test then altough i cannot heat the engine :(

Edited by Duduglanza