Id workz exterior parts

Fitted mine in a rush before japfest could of ideally had a good rub down before paint etc but i didnt bother i didnt find the fitment too bad at all :) if either of you are close to south wales your more than welcome to come have a look at the quality lol

Everything I have ever bought if iddy has been perfect I bought the following over the years

Varis bonnet

Livesports front bumper

Livesports vented wings

Livesports side skirts

Livesports over fenders

Livesports spoiler

Duck spoiler

Jam back bumper

Everything has been perfect couldn't recommend him more

The livesports wings mentioned above are on my car now and are perfect, fitment and quality etc. Got a duck spoiler too and it was perfect condition. Wouldn't use anyone else now.

Livesport side skirts are awful and look nothing like the real ones (not even sure if they're suppose to be livesports!) but the livesports spoiler is spot on really! I can't tell it apart from the genuine one

Do you have Seab's old car?

You're right, they looking nothing like Livesports sideskirts, and they're not meant to either. They are original JDM sideskirts but I don't know the brand, and nobody else seems to know either. See the link to the original sales thread of those below (sorry I deleted the pics a while ago).

http://www.ukstarletowners.com/topic/72139-rare-ep91-jdm-sideskirts/

Thank you all for your feedback.

I've just acquired some livesport wings.

Hopefully fittment is ok as the fibreglass is crap.. lol

Livesports wings take a fair amount of prep mate, and if you bought them from us we would have told you about them. We don't list them on the website anymore due to this. It's just because the originals were not a perfect fit either so there's no point in us sourcing an another original set to mould from. It's usually some sanding / trimming required.

I know mate i didnt buy them directly from u. I wasnt meaning to have a did. Im not worried about it to much as i work in bodyshop and rarely see amazing fiberglass stuff..

Just hoping fittment aint to bad lol thats all the im curious about as i aint tested them on new project yet :)

I know mate i didnt buy them directly from u. I wasnt meaning to have a did. Im not worried about it to much as i work in bodyshop and rarely see amazing fiberglass stuff..

Just hoping fittment aint to bad lol thats all the im curious about as i aint tested them on new project yet :)

No problem mate, if we can help with anything you know where to find us. :)

I did, i just re-read swabs sales add and have seen it says 'skirts i got from id workz' and they look more like livesports than anything else. Sorry about that, at least now i know i have JDM skirts! I've PM'd you idrees, cheers.

Edited by ReeceGolliker

All bodywork panels branded or re make normally all need some kind of work for good fitment.

I have id Workz fibreglass tailgate, livesports rear lip and wing.

All look amazing on my car. Idrees seen them all on my car at JAE and was really happy with fitment.

People give fibreglass a bad rep because there so you used to getting shite made by people who havnt a clue fibreglass can be as good as a metal or plastic pannel it all depends on the materials quality Of the plug and the actual mould its self. It's even used on super cars along with other composites so what does that tell you. The problem is people mould bad quality parts to start then another copy's there bad copy there's point it saying oh it's fibreglasd it needs all this extra work when that's not the case if the said company test fitted the part made it fit correctly remove all defects them moulded it they could produce good quality correct fitting parts with very mirror prep need for paint