Plumbing Ex Wastegate & Wideband

Had search aorund lads, but can't seem to find what I'm looking for.

Can anyone tell me, how to plumb in an external wastegate with a td04 and no boost controller?....pics would be helpful too.

Also, when wiring up an aem wideband, where do the 4 wires go i.e.:

red: 12v power
black: ground
white: 0-5 output
blue: serial output

electronics isnt one of my strong points, but I'll have a go.

I want the guage to come on as soon as the ignition is on if possible.

Thanks

For the external wastegate with no electronic boost controller just put a vacuum from the nipple on the turbo compressor housing to the bottom port on the wastegate, leave the top port to vent to atmosphere.

For the wideband you need the ecu pinout of your car, GT or Glanza, and the diagram for the aem which should be online.

Cheers mate....my car no longer sounds like a tractor lol.....but now not boosting past 5psi. I'm going to change the wg spring and see if thats the issue....the dude I bought the kit off said it was a .8 bar spring...but doesn't look that way.

Cheers mate....my car no longer sounds like a tractor lol.....but now not boosting past 5psi. I'm going to change the wg spring and see if thats the issue....the dude I bought the kit off said it was a .8 bar spring...but doesn't look that way.

Make sure its not a fake!. With the wideband i just used the red and the black wire, negative and positive. Never really got the bottom of wether some aems yOu can use the white wire as a lambda feed.

Make sure its not a fake!. With the wideband i just used the red and the black wire, negative and positive. Never really got the bottom of wether some aems yOu can use the white wire as a lambda feed.

Yes you can use the white as lambda feed but you need to set the gauge on 'p4'( narrowband)

I think i ve sussed my problem...vac pipes not plumed in correctly. Bare with me on this one lol.

Initially, I had one pipe going from the turbo to the bottom of the wg, one pipe from the top of the wg, to the bov and another pipe t'ed into the turbo/wg pipe and going to the,Tb with my boost guage.

I then removed the boost guage line (so the guage was disconnected) and connected the bottom hose on my bov to TB.

So now I m plannning to do the above - what daniel said - and, run one vac line from the turbo to bottom of wg...then one line from bov into the TB and T the boost guage into that pipe.

Hopefully that ll sort out my issue, if not i ve got a new wg spring in route.

With the wideband, with me already having a boost guage in the car, I m guessing it will be simple enoughnto wire in the red and black wires in into the same loom?