What's the best way of posting the picture. I used one from my photobucket but it says it's the wrong format?

I fixed this for you, sorry about that! You have to insert a direct link to the image file. Basically a direct url like you would on the forums!

Also it won't allow you to update your entry?

Im currently working on this, this morning! :) Will update ASAP!

allows others to flag themselves as a previous owner. with a from-to date...

als be best to allow photo uploading. to protect against dead links!

Excellent idea, did not think of that! I will add that to the list! Uploading is possible may be a problem with server resources though but i guess i could move to a better package!

I did copy an image link from photobucket like you would for the forum but it said that it was an incorrect format?

Strange, it should have worked. Once i checked it in the database it had a .html extension which should have been .jpg that maybe why.

post-2707-0-22649800-1434212737_thumb.jp

Thats the info you need to collect IMO!

Origin: JDM / UK?
Manufacture Year: (can be gotten off the reg)
Import Date: Can also be gotten off the reg...
Make: Toyota
Model: Starlet / Paseo / Sera / etc
Trim: Glanza V Pre-Post Facelift. Mk1/2/3 GT Turbo. Reflet X/F. SR. etc
Reg: Reg of Car... (no point masking this really tbh!)
VIN: Mask this. Leave last 5 visible tho! See if we can get some cars together off the production line!
Color Code: Colour codes on the VIN plate. (click link to wiki guide) or CUSTOM if resprayed

THEN Once Thats Done!

Date Submitted to DB needs to be VISIBLE... be easily gotten...
Owner at time of submission...

Current Status:
On Road/Ownership
SORN/Ownership
Crash Damaged - Stripped
Insurance Write Off
Rotten - Stripped
Stripped - Because CUNT

Pictures Upload.... Unlimited....
Links.... to forum threads, facebook profiles. anyware with car info!

Notes.... For any final notes...

THEN.... The UPDATE Form... Needs to be different... and needs to be on the profile page for each car...

It seems to have worked now. I would like to add info such as import date so can we update the profile?

No problem, i'll sort that out now. Time to pull my finger out! I'll update this thread tonight with the updates! Please keep an eye out!

Im VERY interested to see... Whos got OLDEST & NEWEST GT Turbo and Glanza V!

Absolutely excellent spreadsheet, I best get my stuff together and sort this out! I will post an update tonight!

No problem, i'll sort that out now. Time to pull my finger out! I'll update this thread tonight with the updates! Please keep an eye out!

Absolutely excellent spreadsheet, I best get my stuff together and sort this out! I will post an update tonight!

Got your work cut out for you now lad 😂

My only slight concern and why I wouldn't participate, is entering in the VIN. I'd do everything except the VIN. Happy to submit the last 5 digits etc. How can I be sure that your server what be compromised by a simple buffer overflow or sql injection etc...

Maybe I'm just paranoid. But I love this idea, but don't want to submit a full VIN. My dad has been in the position of having his VIN plate used on one of his cars before and he had to contest against it.

My only slight concern and why I wouldn't participate, is entering in the VIN. I'd do everything except the VIN. Happy to submit the last 5 digits etc. How can I be sure that your server what be compromised by a simple buffer overflow or sql injection etc...

Maybe I'm just paranoid. But I love this idea, but don't want to submit a full VIN. My dad has been in the position of having his VIN plate used on one of his cars before and he had to contest against it.

Its highly unlikely it will succumb to a buffer overflow exploit and as for the sql injection, knowing how to SQLi myself i have made sure its 99.9% secure also its using a framework with Eloquent for the queries so be sure it will be safe! But the VIN is optional either way it isnt a required field i made sure of that! Thanks please do submit your vehicle!

Got your work cut out for you now lad

Just made a massive update, still need to add the ability to upload images and edit your current entries but ive added alot more information now!

Im VERY interested to see... Whos got OLDEST & NEWEST GT Turbo and Glanza V!

Made an update, please check Matt.!

Edited by Matts

Good lad. You clearly know your stuff having sorted this out so quick. Aye if you want me to test that sql theory of yours I can. Qualified penetration tester ain't I mush????

Jokes. Nah I'm sure it's secure.

Thanks man wish i could develop as a career!, i'm currently glued to the screen working on this! Aye i think its pretty much secure like i say but if anyone does find any bugs please do report them asap!

• Added screenshot in the main post.

Edited by Matts

<p>

Thanks man wish i could develop as a career!, i'm currently glued to the screen working on this! Aye i think its pretty much secure like i say but if anyone does find any bugs please do report them asap!

• Added screenshot in the main post.
Just make a drop down option so you can select to enter just the last 5 of the vin. That night help people