was wondering if i was to get an old corolla manifold and bore out the inside slightly and heat wrap it would it improve the flow? and up the power abit?

im on apprenticeship wages so i havent got loads of money on new manifolds or anything, but I've got the time to fiddle with older parts

thanks

Dan

cheers :) i was thinking or ditching the back seats as i imagine they weigh a ton! looking for a corolla manifold but struggling to find one atm :/ would the exhaust have to be custom made or is there one i can nab from something like a corolla? currently running speedlines with continental sport contact 2 tyres, but as theyre bigger than the standard its slow to get up to speed/accelerate

Edited by Dansstarlet1996

You could lose up to 20kg have a look on gumtree. See with a non turbo I would just change the back box blitz or something but upgrade the panel filter I've heard speedline are weighty, a decat would see a good advantage imo

E11 is the tubular inlet yeah.

That exhaust mani has a different flange because its ment for the 4AFE engine.

Could be made to fit my chopping off the flange and welding on the 4EFE flange. The runners might need moved slightly aswell.