G'day,

I'm a new starlet owner. Being an Aussie its always been about big V8's for me but I have fallen in love with my little Reggie. The previous lady owner named it and cried so hard when I took her away I continue to call it Reggie like I promised I would.

Problem I have is that a window has been smashed and I have searched my entire country for a replacement and can't find one. So I have joined this group in the hope I can find one overseas and import it.

Looking forward to modifying it and turning it into a little race car. If I ever find a window that is.

If you know of one... I need a LHR glass for a 96-99 model. This website tell me they are the same world wide. I REALLY hope that is the case if I do find one overseas and pay a fortune to import it.

Cheers poms!

Nick.

Thanks for the replys :)

Reggie is a 5 door, red, in mint condition and 110,000km young. (about 66,000miles I think)

You would think that there would be one over here somewhere but I have been searching for MONTHS. There is a glass place that has one in stock (according to thier stock records) but they can't actually find it in the warehouse and refunded my money.

Then I found some doors on Gumtree but the guy had given up selling them a few days and had taken them to the rubbish tip!!

I hadn't thought of looking in Japan actually, it is much closer...

A place called Breakeryard.com (are they trustworthy??) emailed me saying they can send me one for 40 pound but after delivery and VAT(tax?) it is 66 pound. That seems a bit expensive. Looking at a currency converter I would have expeced the glass to cost 25 pound. Does 40 pound sound like too much to pay?