Jdm 4efe ecu

Already bought one. Thanks though guys. If it doesn't work I'll buy yours though. And I've Corolla injectors to put in it anyway. You'll see a build thread by next week as its progressing way way way quicker than expected.

Already bought one. Thanks though guys. If it doesn't work I'll buy yours though. And I've Corolla injectors to put in it anyway. You'll see a build thread by next week as its progressing way way way quicker than expected.

Good stuff dude will be cool to see another N/a build!

100ps ECU is a far cheaper option than an EMB, obviously wont be quite as good but can always get a EMB wired into the 100ps ECU in time :)

Yeah planning on getting an emanage or something to add to it once I get everything in, going to look into a fuel pressure regulator to get the fueling right, if it'll work. Any advice is welcome. Can always post on the build

http://www.ukstarletowners.com/topic/94546-jlf88s-new-project-shed/?p=1119428#entry1119428

Probably need plenty advice as been a while since played with starlets and never got this far last time