• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats why i didnt put it through mate whatever w***** done it took of and didnt leave me nothing i reported it but still nothing has came of it and cant see nothing coming off it so atm its gonna come out of my own pocket which could be the money for the other one to get it on the road but i dont know what to do.. The quarter is actual twisted which means it needs pulled from the back then painted and the other arch is rusted and is rubbing of the tyre cause of it so that needs sorted then the two bumpers need painted also as both of the rear quarters also do which means the doors are gonna need blew in as well your in to at least 500 600 pound with the work ffs

i can see what you mean now mate. you're going to make a big loss regardless. i'd break it if i was you to get your money back from it. or sell it mega cheap in the hope that somebody is willing to put the money and work in and can save it. It's always horrible to see other cars (especially sr's) broken or scrapped. I've had to scrap 2 sr's myself.

Think thats for the best mate.. Will have to let it to for buttons and it stands me to much to lose at least ill know ill have a standard SR sitting mint gonna stick the new sticker kit on after its fixed and the TTE back box on and glanza interior..

Need help guys thinking off putting the glanza bootlid and surrond back bumper seats and front splitter on my SR gonna take them off this and put mine on that and take the risk with not claming them.. Or get a TTE front splitter leave it completely standard bar ill get a fulla gt interior for it.. Help guys lol

If they're Toyota parts I wouldn't declare them tbh, didn't do it on my starlet, only declared the suspension was lowered. It's not like they're aftermarket parts.

• 1 month later...