I have new KGB shocks & apex springs recently fitted probs done 100 miles on them then this happened.

They was fitted at my local car garage, I asked them if my strut mounts was good told me they was fine, I have gone back to the garage a couple of times since they have been fitted because there is a knocking noise at the rear of my car they said it is probably your exhaust.

This happened today.

What's bugging me is will the garage charge me again for fitting new struts:-( I hope not.

Where can I get struts from ? I have had a look on eBay & it's not very clear on ordering the correct ones.

Here is a PIC left side that's fucked right side OK at the moment but is knocking.

DSC_0357_zpsy5x6cltd.jpg

DSC_0358_zps4ysjjs5b.jpg

That's odd it was a mechanic that fitted them so I have no idea what's happened here, has anyone got a pick of the washer I need where can I get one & what size, are you guys sure it's a washer that's missing? Will this have fucked the strut mount up because of this or will it be fine when I get a washer? I will be straight to the garage Monday morning.

So is this the washer that's missing? or should a washer or spacer fit into this?

I have been to the garage that fitted the new shocks & springs & they said they swapped everything over from old shocks. There going to take a look for me tomorrow.

DSC_0378_zpsvucthfuu_edit_1436820166368_

Edited by mart1