HDR Photos of the Sainosu! Betah Tuhbo (Pronounce it Japanesey)

Well seeing as my Flatmate has a Digital SLR Camera and is trying to learn more tricks of the trade, we decided to go out to find a suitable location for him to try out some HDR (High Dynamic Range) shots...unfortunately I wasn't able to find the absolutely amazing road I wanted to get shots on (It's around Wootton somewhere...I know it is...), so we just chose on this little hill near Wootton (Just off Banbury Road, near Kidlington), and well, I'll let the pictures speak for themselves...

th_Riko15final.jpg

th_riko14final.jpg

th_riko12final.jpg

th_riko6final.jpg

th_Riko5final.jpg

th_Riko4final.jpg

Yes, yes, the dirt spoils it - tomorrow we're going to try out more locations, maybe with a washed car ;), though I doubt it, I'm dirty, so my car must be as well :)

thanks chap ;) cleaner it would look better, but it's pointless on freshly gritted roads...and the dirts not doing any harm anyway ;)

Hopefully my new wheels will fix the biggest aesthetic issue of the car...i.e. a much needed wider track :)

he editted it out - somehow my flatmate didn't think the world was ready to see my Pink Bikini :) And almost....last weekend I trailed behind 3 Gritting trucks in a row on the M25...mmmm, rocky salt everywhere, yums

And Gaz, I know man, it's the thing that just popped out when doing the HDR pictures - I LOVE the white halo around the car, separating the car from the sky, and then how the sky just suddenly gets darker. Hopefully we'll do more "high sun" pictures tomorrow, see what can be achieved there, but I love dusk photos, the Sun just adds so much colour at that point