Hi all.

Recently took purchase of a Glanza last weekend which im over the moon at. pretty fresh import with a few things done.

Its running standard internals (unless its forge and either that lad didn't know or forgot to say), FMIC, TD04 at 0.8 Bar with Gizmoo BC & Greedy Emanage Blue. It has been mapped buy Tuning Developments a year or so back to 210hp with print outs.

I'm guessing that for it to be mapped it would have had to have a FPR fitted but at present doesn't have one any more....

SO my question is, what is the best pressure to run the FPR at until I can get it down to Performance HQ in Edinburgh to get it set up properly? would only be for a day or so, so I Can drive the car down to Edinburgh.

Does anyone have any info on the car as well or link to a thread? R861 NUF?

F789C610-DDB0-4725-8CEE-69EC477D0288_zps

E1676E4D-A408-4A70-A9A7-AF70CD04EAD4_zps

It doesn't need an aftermarket fuel reg for it to be tuned. The factory reg is fine for that power ouput

surely the fuelling would need to be sorted so it doesn't run lean?

They should of sorted that when it was mapped and on the rollers, or you could get a wideband fitted for peace of mind

wind band is prob the best option.will have a look into it

surely the fuelling would need to be sorted so it doesn't run lean?

Like mentioned the fuelling is controlled via the ecu. You don't need to change the FPR.

Edited by RobSR