• 1 month later...
  • Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

yeah exhaust feels like its made a big difference but it could just be the noise making me think that.lol. now hitting fuel cut but just need to adjust my actuator.

yeah i changed the plugs and leads and its running perfect(apart from fuel cut now)

cant wait to get that rear splitter off you now :) gunna get it flushed so theres no exhaust gap :)

i got a fcd but i aint got the other fueling mods or a mani yet so im just gunna run standard boost to be safe.

im not sure if it legal it has got a box on it and i've still got the cat fitted, i'll try and get better pics of it tomorrow.

Anothe small update, got new rear splitter off dean-jdm-ep*1 so i test fitted it today. i still need to smoother over the exhaust gap so it matches the other side and then get it sprayed.

100_06081.jpg

100_0609.jpg

And just another 2 pics i took

100_0611.jpg

100_0610.jpg

All comments welcome :)

Hey dude this is getting on alot since i last saw it :-D thanks again for the rear shocks aint had a chance to fit them yet i think ill leave my old ones on until it gets MOt'd

Seen a few rear splitters lke yours on other cars and looekd naff but i must say yours has made me start lookign for one for myself.

• 3 months later...