How much to fix this crash damage?

Annoyingly, some woman in the wrong lane on a roundabout decided to crash into my Glanza (99 T Reg) on Saturday, so I was unable to take it to Japfest 2! The insurance want quotes from a bodyshop to repair which i'm going to sort out, but I wondered if anyone on here had a rough idea on a price to put this all right.

What concerns me most is the panel the wing connects to behind the indicator is all bent and twisted, and I can't find out anything about this particular part / panel for repair replacement. Is this the slam panel?

A clip on the drivers side headlight is also broken from the bumper forcing it out. The other headlight has some minor damage. The front fog light also flew out and cracked on the road. Everything else you can see. Bumper is a TOMS replica

I've attached a couple of images to the post.

Cheers for any help

Arnold

post-6020-0-40221300-1439805502_thumb.jp

post-6020-0-15269000-1439805517_thumb.jp

Cheers Idrees. I've actually got some of the prices for parts from your website earlier, and you quoted me the indicator housing on Facebook. Should a bodyshop not want to touch the bent bracket, is that something you could source, and what about the wing?

Cheers

Arnold

U can get replacement head light surround from Toyota about 30 quid and slam panel about the same I

Will get u the part numbers later once home.

Only need to drill out spot welds and weld new bits in place also might have a adjuster spare at home as well

C3186DF1-11C0-4A61-8DFF-38C3A4AF3FBD.png

Edited by jellybaby

Cheers Idrees. I've actually got some of the prices for parts from your website earlier, and you quoted me the indicator housing on Facebook. Should a bodyshop not want to touch the bent bracket, is that something you could source, and what about the wing?

Cheers

Arnold

I will look at a parts diagram and let you know about the bracket.

Sorry I forgot about the wing, I think you can get one for about £40-50 on here, paint would be around £120 but possibly more if they blow it in to the bonnet and door.

Yeah I may buy a second hand one and indicator and just tape over the bumper for now, as I want it looking half decent for JAE next month.

As it's going through insurance, I'm not sure if I can buy the parts and claim the cost back from the other insurers, or just wait and let both parties sort it all out

Haha yeah could do! Might just get a few of those sticker plasters and wack them on. Insurance still dealing with it, typically Aviva don't have a clue what it is and thought it was worth a few hundred quid. Getting a repair estimate tonight