Garrett turbo kit finally complete

It's taken me a while but it's pretty much there now - though I've a hankering for a different manifold.

50B33908-B77B-4877-B8E8-FAA302446703.jpg

82B29AD1-804C-4286-9DCD-7800A7DF7CC0.jpg

1D7A2AD4-48C8-4B31-851F-BD8021588C5F.jpg

08E0D5D1-C471-48A3-A641-39C43108A83F.jpg

Hopefully get it on and valve stem oil seals changed and brakes replaced and get her out abit after some mapping

Phil

Edited by Phil

Same as me near on Phil, I get 1 bar at 4600rpm. After that it's all a bit of a blur :lol:

You'll love it

Thats interesting,,,thought it would be coming on song a lot sooner than that. May have to rethink my options for later. Whats your rev limit? Gussing over the stock 7200 then?

Thats interesting,,,thought it would be coming on song a lot sooner than that. May have to rethink my options for later. Whats your rev limit? Gussing over the stock 7200 then?

Remember the turbo can only be as good as the air pump before it :thumbsup:

Don't forget also this is on a .63 rear housing, unfortunately Tial don't do anything smaller and this size housing will flow enough for 550bhp ish.

Some wise choice of parts, good ecu and good map will probably knock 200-300rpm off that I reckon.

Full boost is still below 5000 :) just have to get used to driving it, no big deal

And yeah just a bit over that :lol:

Edited by Bussey
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...