exhaust manifold help.

That's absolutely fine cory, now you understand how the adjustable actuator works, you don't need to now go ahead and get a standard one, 10psi is just under 0.7 bar I didn't think you had a boost gauge, so if you haven't mate how are you sure it's only 10psi? Also I want you to look at the fcd in the middle there is like a clock thing on it what setting is the fcd on, this is something we need to know

It won't mate no it should be now almost back to standard this is a good starting point to do research and slowly build your car back up with more boost, when I had my hks fcd defender on setting 8 my sard fuel pressure regular was showing 2.4 bar on the dial on idle when warmed up (you will have the standard fpr on which is also 2.4 bar) anyway then I had a air/fuel ratio wideband fitted so on full boost (WOT) which means wide open throttle my wideband gauge was showing 16.2 which is way way wayyyy to lean, after putting the hks fcd back to setting 12 on boost my wideband gauge is now showing around 11.5 which is spot on. I hope this all makes sense mate