exhaust manifold help.

Ok first things first mate turn the boost down, and find out if it has a fuel cut defender on it, I'm doubting it has a aftermarket ecu on it as still standard manifold, have a good look around this forum, as the way your car sounds at the moment 1bar of boost and completely standard I would advise not to boost it at all, what mods have been done to the car etc,

Edited by patman

A lot of money mate would be a good start to be fair, that's running a safe 1 bar, at the moment your well into the danger zone, and who ever sold you the car must of known himself the cars on the verge of blowing up, just do what I said above mate then go from there

I said for him to get a standard one as then he can't go wrong his very new to this and has to learn like we all dos once, as just lengthening the rod on the adjustable one will probably turn into how long,then he might do it too long and get no boost etc, so just wacking a standard one on for now would be much easier and you can pick them up on here for like a fiver