I test drove that Glanza today...

2g.jpg

...it was awesome, amzing boost even in low mode. Beautiful car as well, gna be puttin in a deposit on thursday hopefully so yay. Everythings round the other way tho indicators etc lol.

Gna be a few bits for sale off my car tho, gna be sellin my seats n door cards, but im gna need an exchange with your door cards and seats must be in vgc, u will get the custom made frames and trimmed door cards i have everything needed. im gna be takin offers guys.

glanzamania!

ill get that din pocket in the post to you tomorrow along with the lighter shrowd etc....

could you pm me your address and ill send you a text once ive done it

yea im hating not gettig booost in the first couple of gears,

and the indicators bein on the other side is drivin me nuts as i keep forgetting

not really maye its a 98 Glanza, £5500 for the car, £1000 for registry, its got a blitz turbo timer and apexi air filter, but i wanted it standard except for the lip

just looked at thier site some nice gear! urs has low miles only 45k! thats good. Also noticed the glanza with the zeps front bumper but tis already sold! :lol: also notice the 98/99 glanzas dont have same seats as the early 96 1's ;) lol