Brand name anyone?

Looks like a universal one to me. You can see its adjustable on one side.

It should not flex, it suppose to add chassis strength

That's exactly my thinking. It's adjustable on both ends and it fits spot on I just need to Bin it off and get a cusco one because I'm getting insane understeer at +30mph round roundabouts n it's getting sketchy. How much do you think it's worth?

I doubt the brace would be causing insane understeer

Glad you said that because I took it off last night n went for a blitz and it felt a little softer on the front and I noticed that when turning there steering wheel left every thing feels lose as apposed to when I turn right every thing feels spot on any idea as to what this might be?

I fitted a trd front ARB recently and have gotten a bit more understeer as a result. Adding a rear ARB and strut brace should reduce understeer so that's on my to do list now

I have a rear strut brave again no idea what make :( I want to do all my roll bars when I have the funds to be honest. Needs doing.

I have front and rear whiteline arbs and Cusco front and rear carbon braces handles quite well next is a 4 point ultra front lower brace if it will fit with my exhaust.

yeah that's what I'm aiming for just a bit more response and a little more grip before I get really good tyres. On my front left coilover I have a standard top mount and the rest are full d2 coilovers do you think this could cause it?