info needed please from everyone with a ep91 uk and jap

I'm come across some differences in the ep91 engine bay fuse boxes.

I've got a 96 spec glanza engine bay loom and fuse box and a 98spec uk SR and as expected the engine bay fuse boxes are different.

But upon looking on the net I came across ASAD's uk Starlet CD with the same fuse box as a Glanza.

My 96 spec Glanza fuse box

20150917_210753_zpswc4yhfob_edit_1442521

ASAD's UK CD fuse box

dscf0012d_zpsf3z6fttt.jpg

My 98 spec SR fuse box

20150917_210918_zpskbz8ggis.jpg

As you can see Asads fusebox is the same as a 96spec Glanza one making it easier for him to just get a sensor/ancillary loom from a 96 spec Glanza and maybe just plugging it in.

I've not seen a picture of a 98spec Glanza yet to see if it's different.

Now what I would like is a photo of your EP91 engine bay open fuse boxes, with model and year, be it or UK or Jap please Trying I'm trying to make a detailed conversion guide which will hopefully make life easier cheaper and maybe make looms from breakers more desirable.

If the fuse box is the same between Jap and UK year specific,does that mean the way they pass through the firewall will be the same to? If so, more of a good reason for this thread to show people when they are doing conversion that they need to specify more 96 to 98 spec looms or they won't fit.

Edited by lukEp