white smoke after fitting new head cylinder and over revving

I have basically bought this glanza v ep91 for a project, having recently finished it after it needed a new first piston and a new cylinder head after it had cracked and been roasted, it is now all back together but took a while to start up and when it did it jumped straight to 4000 revs and has held there ever since and white smoke emitting out the back, any ideas as to what this could be?

White smoke could be just condensation on first start up ? If not I would say u have put the hoses on the throttle body the wrong way round check to see if coolent has mixed with your oil as for high idle could be a vacume leak?check inlet mani throttle body hoses ect if not could be idle valve?

Yeah it could be the throttle body lines but usually if the lines are around the wrong way it will run rough and low rpm as it floods number 4 (just had one thru with that problem). You can soon tell by pulling the plugs. High idle I'd be checking for air leaks as a starter, at 4000rpm its probably a half decent size hose off (like the brake booster or cam cover breather line for example).

Let us know how you get on and fingers crossed its not too serious

Edited by Stu