Wiring Indiglo Dials

A lot of topics but not enough answers or help lol.

Im trying to get them wired up to work with the indicator stalk so I can use the switch to turn them on with side lights like normal dials.

The dials came with the big black block with a pos and neg wire and then a little earth strap.

Earthed the strap fine.

Pos wire into light green cable on indicator stalk plug (this wire makes the lights come on on the original dials)

Neg wire to black and white cable on same plug ( i THINK this is the ground cable)

Dials no worky and the sidelights are always on.

Tha FECK?!

Has anyone successfully done this on THIS forum who is ACTIVE?!

*EDIT* would it be easier to wire pos and neg wires to the back of the dial cluster to one of the plugs with the correct lighting pos neg? If ya know what im dribbling on about? Ive fried my brain today so apologies if i make no sense hahaha

Edited by Zemerz

If you wire the POS feed to a switched live (one that works when lights are switched on) and NEG to an earth. That should work. That's exactly what I have done! :) hope this helps.

I wouldnt worry to much about where you wire them into so long as it works. If everything is neatly insulated etc you should be fine. I wired mine into the back of the dials can't remember which wires I went into though.

Edited by Sefton-EP91