-Upgraded turbo's

-550cc injectors

-GTR FMIC

-Hard pipe kit

-Black Nismo Cluster

-various Greddy gauges & boost controller

-Apexi Power Fc + Hand commander

-Apexi twin air filters

-Unknown LSD (maybe Welded or maybe 2way but unsure)

-Strut braces all round

-Enkei RPF1 17" wheels

-GTR interior

-MOMO steering wheel

There's probably other bits I've missed.

Onto the pictures, there just a few shots I took the other day will be getting some more soon :)

skyline%20%20RS_-8_zpsdfvxliax.jpg

skyline%20%20RS__zpsm18du03x.jpg

-First Job on the list was to sort out the rear lights.

They had been converted to LED lights but half of the Led's didn't work and the ones that did couldn't really be seen.

Didn't get any pictures but had to bake the lights in the oven and carefully remove the lenses which allowed me to remove the circuit boards. The damage to them was very clear and they were very corroded.

So I removed the circuit boards and replaced them with bulbs and they are so much better.

It has transformed the rear and you can tell she is a skyline again now.

-Next job was the 3 auxiliary belts, they were very worn and were squeaking.

So paid to have them changed as I couldn't be bothered to do it myself but I'm still having a lot of squeaking coming from the alternator area so this needs further investigation.

-Next job on the list will be to underseal the car which is going to be great fun!

The bodywork I want to change but it will be a slow and steady process to get it where I want it. (what car isn't?)

• 3 weeks later...

so was driving home from work earlier this week and noticed my water temp rising above normal, got to about 106C and I switched it off luckily rolled onto my drive.

popped the bonnet and the alternator belt had snapped which also drives the water pump.

turns out the ac pulley bearing was gone so replaced that and stuck a new belt on and was good as new.

Later that night, some little cnut crashed into me and has ruined he front bumper. Turns out he had no insurance or license and when he found out the police were coming he drove off. Great.

So I've now got a gtr bumper that I just need spraying!

An eventful week!

Bloody hell, thats a rough week

i bet the police cant do nothing about it either.

they had zero interest mate, I had to go to the police station to report it! went there and it was closed! just gave up in the end and didn't bother :cray:

but the second i kick the back end out they want to arrest me!

Edited by Jim*

^^ they wonder why people take the law into there own hands

Had a drunk driver go up my road smashing cars, completely totalled my neighbours car.

He drove off at 10mph because of the damage, police came fast because he had been hitting other cars earlier. To my suprise they didnt even bother trying to stop him. If someone was walking down my road he would of killed them.

Completely lost faith in the police as other people tell me the same storey. They only react when someone been killed or potentially going to die. Its too late by then. Rant over!

Skyline is looking good.

Edited by 5T4R7ET N/A

^^ they wonder why people take the law into there own hands

Had a drunk driver go up my road smashing cars, completely totalled my neighbours car.

He drove off at 10mph because of the damage, police came fast because he had been hitting other cars earlier. To my suprise they didnt even bother trying to stop him. If someone was walking down my road he would of killed them.

Completely lost faith in the police as other people tell me the same storey. They only react when someone been killed or potentially going to die. Its too late by then. Rant over!

Skyline is looking good.

Agreed the PoPo couldn't care less about us tbh.