Jay2ohh seems like a scammer

The biggest plague to this forum is people leaving the starlet community. They no longer need you're advise so they're happy to rip you off. (I'm not saying that's what you're doing but it is very common). The funny thing is when they do eventually get another starlet and come back grovelling or under a different username.

I've left the scene three times now and would never dream of this kind of behaviour I post them the moment I can and ensure they arrive on time and as per description.

I opened a dispute on paypal. Still haven't got my money back. Going to escalate it to a claim soon if the money doesn't show up soon. Paypal he's using is his aunt's (or that's what they're telling me, name is Carrie) and her aunt told me that she just had a baby and has been busy.

This is the last message I got from her through paypal:

"I've contacted paypal as it won't let me issue a refund through the dispute and it says they will reply within 24 hours so i'll keep checking and let you know what it says as I have transferred the money to here to cover the balance to be sent to you"

That was on friday and now it's tuesday. If I can't hear anything soon, I'll put the claim on...

I bought the decat of this guy, waited two weeks and still no tracking number so i just told him i will be placing a paypal claim and just awaiting a refund now-plain and simple resolution instead of arsing about

Sounds really familiar. :D

Seems like he's trying to buy some time, he asks me when the dispute ends. Not gonna tell him, I'm putting the claim in before the weekend unless the money shows...I'm not stupid, just patient. Luckily I know my rights and the time limits I have to act with paypal.

• 2 weeks later...

Got the money back today. Paypal paid it as I escalated the claim. Jay2ohh actually told me to escalate the claim because he told me he had paid the money to paypal but the money didn't show up to me.

That's the end of this case. Everybody can have their own opinion of him as a seller, but I personally am not going to buy anything from him again.