Jay2ohh seems like a scammer

Bought a CT9 manifold from him. Haven't seen the manifold or even a tracking code or name of the courier company and it's been more than 8 weeks since I paid it. He stopped replying my PMs after 45 days. Luckily you can open a paypal dispute within 180 days nowadays...

Any similar experiences?

Yeah, I've been patient. :D

I've had peace of mind since I read from paypal site about the 180 days dispute period. I haven't been in a rush with the manifold anyway.

I guess 8 weeks should be enough for any courier/postal service to deliver a package to Finland, so putting the dispute in this week.

Yeah, I've been patient. :D

I've had peace of mind since I read from paypal site about the 180 days dispute period. I haven't been in a rush with the manifold anyway.

I guess 8 weeks should be enough for any courier/postal service to deliver a package to Finland, so putting the dispute in this week.

Hope you get it sorted mate.

too many scammers in starlet scene now! be careful.

Edited by DRiiFTiE

o jeeez not another rip of merchant on here 8 weeks is just pistake he could of walked to finland with it an still be there first

your right to open claim it should not take more then 1 wek to recieve your tracking nr usually 1 to 2 days max to sort if your able to recieve the funds for it u have to be able to send it to

Sorry to hear that dude. I don't know about what's going on here, but i hope it gets sorted.

All i will say is if you remember when i posted that decat out to you, it did take a while but even then it was 3-4 weeks i think? 8 seems a bit much :/

Yeah I remember! It was a bit of a hassle but all went well in the end and I'm still using the decat. :) You event sent me a photo of the receipt so you had proof you had sent it!

This thursday it's 9 weeks, so I'm out of patience and just opened a dispute on paypal.

o jeeez not another rip of merchant on here 8 weeks is just pistake he could of walked to finland with it an still be there first

your right to open claim it should not take more then 1 wek to recieve your tracking nr usually 1 to 2 days max to sort if your able to recieve the funds for it u have to be able to send it to

Yeah, two months is a long time. :D It took one week he could get it sent by his words, but never received the tracking code. Asked for it like 4 or 5 times.

sorry to hear this buddy,

he does seem like a regular to the forum and you wouldn't expect this to happen but even a simple reply from him would be curtious

hope it turns up and is a postal error

Cheers mate, I assumed he was trustworthy but seems like no. If I get some more evidence it has been sent for real I can negotiate some more, but since he hasn't replied my two last messages...well we'll see.

Pm me, always had funds aside for this I don't trust international postage, I even chucked in a spare ct9 for the first time they fucked up, well... Partly because I couldn't split it but I did say to keep it as a sorry on behalf of the p**s taking postage, I've been on here for a few years met a few people including socks himself and the northern folk, never once had bad feedback and always always refunded/took a loss if there was ever any problems, i don't even have a starlet anymore but I remain to keep a clear name and stay in touch with people, not do a PandaRob or Boostaddict, as sad as it sounds I like this forum and the original/long time people that are on it

Anyway pm me again whitestar and we'll sort it out dude

Ollie that was a while ago, along with a long story that we already spoke about and I had no signal all day at japfest2 infact I had none till quarter of the way home, I hovered around the starlet stand, looked at a few to see if any had seats crammed in the back but it was either wrong timing or I was in the wrong place

Glad to see you reply, hopefully we can see this sorted :)

Its very common at shows for signal to go down, theres just too much traffic for a rural area in most cases, its happened to me at japfest at CC the last 2 times i went and munched my battery at the same time. Both times i was meant to be collecting or paying for something.

Glad to see you reply, hopefully we can see this sorted :)

Its very common at shows for signal to go down, theres just too much traffic for a rural area in most cases, its happened to me at japfest at CC the last 2 times i went and munched my battery at the same time. Both times i was meant to be collecting or paying for something.

Certainly will be sorted, yeah I know I'm paranoid all day long about not losing people Cus it's a nightmare and if you do get a signal you can't hear a thing anyway especially traders market!

Pm me, always had funds aside for this I don't trust international postage, I even chucked in a spare ct9 for the first time they fucked up, well... Partly because I couldn't split it but I did say to keep it as a sorry on behalf of the p**s taking postage, I've been on here for a few years met a few people including socks himself and the northern folk, never once had bad feedback and always always refunded/took a loss if there was ever any problems, i don't even have a starlet anymore but I remain to keep a clear name and stay in touch with people, not do a PandaRob or Boostaddict, as sad as it sounds I like this forum and the original/long time people that are on it

Anyway pm me again whitestar and we'll sort it out dude

Ollie that was a while ago, along with a long story that we already spoke about and I had no signal all day at japfest2 infact I had none till quarter of the way home, I hovered around the starlet stand, looked at a few to see if any had seats crammed in the back but it was either wrong timing or I was in the wrong place

al good and well but WHY NO PROVIDE TRACKING NR to the buyer !!!! al excuses if you ask me mate , ( if you didnt send nr you didnt post it simple as that ) i send al over the world many times NOT 1s something went lost , i send to china in 9 days live track

ollie it was japfest2, no signal, you need to get over it...

Just saying I wouldn't meet people in person if I was scamming... And for the sake of a £60 manifold it's really not worth the hassle, I know times are hard but fucking hell there's easier ways of getting £60 lol!