What You guys think of this FMIC?

the core will be a cheapo chinese thing (lets be honest, they all are) but for the ease of the pipe routing they should be alright - and at that price you should bite his arm off.

if i still had my starlet i'd get one, you can't go wrong for that sort of money, even if it is shit.

Thats a Autobahn cooler isnt it?

There basically blitz lm copys, but with just not as denser core as the blitz.

Still, they beat the topmount by miles, Tbh, running a ct9,hybrid or larger on a starlet you wont need as denser finned core.

Have a look at Daviesep91's Glanza in the photosection for pics of one we fitted to his.

If it is an autobahn that is ;)

Think i'll go for one. Was meaning to ask, i am going to get better jubilee clips, the T-Bar ones from ebay. What size of jubilee clips do i need to get?? in inches plz!

i posted that in your thread scutch0, ive been told, ep82's you can keep the crash bar, and on 91's you cant...but like fishy said, i thinks chris' crash bar is still in on his glanza...(autobahn)..

yeah there replicas of the autobahns which are replicas of the blitzs.

i have recently fitted a autobahn on mine, had to remove the crash bar but with some small alterations you could fit the crash bar (i.e cut some of it away). The problem i have is that when i boot it the pipe off the turbo blows because the jubilee clips are naff! however its a good fmic imo, just need to change the jubilee clips.

replicas of replicas...meh

WEPR FTWW

Cal keep your negative opinions to yourself. If you dont like it just say somehting like "i aint really in to it" etc. When you say "meh" i devise a picture in my mind of you being a snob and snubbing it. Thats why no one liked you on TGTT, i blocked you on msn, and you got banned on TGTT.

You weren't on this site before you got banned from TGTT so piss off, i am sure if i look through the threads and posts on TGTT i'll find a comment from you snubbing our club.

You have to learn to think before you speak boy...

although i agree with you whole heartedly marc, lets not let this get into a slagging match.

besides, he like wepr stuff, and that is the most awful shit ive ever layed eyes on. that goes to show how much knowledge he has for this sort of stuff. another tgtt yes man by the looks of it.

yeah there replicas of the autobahns which are replicas of the blitzs.

i have recently fitted a autobahn on mine, had to remove the crash bar but with some small alterations you could fit the crash bar (i.e cut some of it away). The problem i have is that when i boot it the pipe off the turbo blows because the jubilee clips are naff! however its a good fmic imo, just need to change the jubilee clips.

yeah Lornce, you need to get your mitts on those T-Bar jubilee clamps. This is the link below for ebay. I dont know which size i have to get though. Maybe you do?

Link mate

My Wepr exhaust gave me a massive increase. And when i had a problem fitting it he paid me back like half the money.

Never had a problem with it since. Cant argue for what i ended up paying. Although i wouldn't ever buy any other Wepr stuff.