its a pass again for the sr

Well the sr sailed straight through MOT no advisories at 128k got lots of attention at test centre as it always does best 8k ive ever spent yes ive had it that long that was the purchase price in year 2000 its a 1999 s reg 2 back box's a clutch and a hanbrake is all she's cost in 15 years great great cars

Ive had other cars got a gen 7 Celica as well but there is no way id sell up now very very attached to the car my sister had it off me for a while but I still used it then I had it back off her just kept up to maintenance if it needed anything it got it all my mates still laugh when they get in it as it reminds them of out late teens early twentys as we are in our thirties now 😅

If you download picture hosting app like photobucket you can upload them to that then copy the IMG link into here and that will display.

Or if you're a paid member you can switch to the full version and using the full reply it gives you an option of attaching an image directly.