Sportif 4efte problem

so if my loom was faulty how do you know that the interior loom is fine? As you must have it in your car working , you knew the plugs was missing! So I can't see how it was faulty? The other things like wiper stalks were fine , only problem I can see is that the engine loom was faulty as it had plugs missing? Which you already knew , I sold it cheap as it had plugs missing if it was mint it would of been £150-£200 for the full loom plus all the coil map sensor etc , I told you I was sorry about the postage and you was fine. Not once did I ignore you or fob you off , If you wasn't happy about the time I took to get it to you you should of asked for a refund before it got to you , just forget about it , your a winner I'm a loser !

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its not hard to find previous adds and personal stuff through Facebook because I'm sure that's wer u did..I don't knw why I'm even trying to prove to everyone..when you want to get hold of a person they start playing games..well tough luck pal

You see in my head one sides telling me return some.of your money but other side saying ye why after talking through your ass

its not hard to find previous adds and personal stuff through Facebook because I'm sure that's wer u did..I don't knw why I'm even trying to prove to everyone..when you want to get hold of a person they start playing games..well tough luck pal

did look for you on facebook to get hold of you but couldn't find you actually mate otherwise I would of added you and been mailing you on there to try and sort this problem out

did look for you on facebook to get hold of you but couldn't find you actually mate otherwise I would of added you and been mailing you on there to try and sort this problem out

so if my loom was faulty how do you know that the interior loom is fine? As you must have it in your car working , you knew the plugs was missing! So I can't see how it was faulty? The other things like wiper stalks were fine , only problem I can see is that the engine loom was faulty as it had plugs missing? Which you already knew , I sold it cheap as it had plugs missing if it was mint it would of been £150-£200 for the full loom plus all the coil map sensor etc , I told you I was sorry about the postage and you was fine. Not once did I ignore you or fob you off , If you wasn't happy about the time I took to get it to you you should of asked for a refund before it got to you , just forget about it , your a winner I'm a loser !

Yea hence I'm admiring it works..now that I dont have to listen to your voice

^ if the loom was not repairable by you if could of been repairable by someone else. It does not mean its useless to everyone just because you thought its no good.

If the item is not as described you ask for refund and return.

You kept the item and got a full refund, how is that fair?

it was repairable , as I already told the guy it had plugs missing he was happy

You had my mobile number you could of contacted me before you put a claim in, I'm not trying to make you look bad atall , If you wasn't happy return my items and I would of refunded you not keep my items and claim your money back ! I have sold many many parts on here and never had bad feedback , I've had one or two problems with broken wind deflectors that happened in post and another with postage as I was breaking cars and didn't know whether I was coming or going all the parts I was sending out

dont disappear of face of planet then we might get somewere only because I got your attention u came alive.

End off. sometimes it hurts to get sumones to reply bk I ain't paying to return your crap pay for it itself simple and the rest il send u a payment might make u wait a lil though well why not matey..took you a month to get few things together..you.couldn't even keep me updated on time soo...

i didn't keep you updated on postage? I was mailing you all the time saying that I had to re book it as my mrs wasn't in for the courier , and like I said I was sorry for the postage and you said that you understood and was fine about it, not hard to send me a text etc to get my attention as you had my number , all my details was on paypal

How did I try doing you over lol?? I already told you if you wasn't happy I would of refunded you and even payed for return postage but you claimed through paypal and then kept my loom , you knew exactly what was wrong with loom and you just tried to pull a fast one , like you said on the phone with your mates laughing you had the loom working on your car

i didn't keep you updated on postage? I was mailing you all the time saying that I had to re book it as my mrs wasn't in for the courier , and like I said I was sorry for the postage and you said that you understood and was fine about it, not hard to send me a text etc to get my attention as you had my number , all my details was on paypal

Lol I tried contacting you anyway through this...to end this il return your engine Loom and give u some off the money you worth having..let me knw

True I do go over not.my fault as o said play fair with me il play fair with you

True I do go over not.my fault as o said play fair with me il play fair with you

How did I try doing you over lol?? I already told you if you wasn't happy I would of refunded you and even payed for return postage but you claimed through paypal and then kept my loom , you knew exactly what was wrong with loom and you just tried to pull a fast one , like you said on the phone with your mates laughing you had the loom working on your car

ye interior loom worked fine

I told u straight I don't like goin and splicing.I'm happy with minor things..

Plugs arent simple to replace ? And how is that splicing , why pay me in the first place if you wasn't upto repairing the plugs like I told you, not like the main harness was cut and had to repair like 100 wires

You knew about loom and that was reflected it the price , it cost me £20 to send it plus I sent it again through a different company , seems to me you wasn't upto the job repairing it but that ain't my problem as you already knew , like I said forget about it! Please close this thread

You knew about loom and that was reflected it the price , it cost me £20 to send it plus I sent it again through a different company , seems to me you wasn't upto the job repairing it but that ain't my problem as you already knew , like I said forget about it! Please close this thread

Is that my fault u payed £20?

Why close the thread u don't want it now?

Is that my fault u payed £20?

Why close the thread u don't want it now?

F**k me sideways I need a joint.

I'm saying I got £50 for loom if you was happy after postage and that's cheap , just a interior loom would cost you a lot more than £75 and because of engine loom needed some plugs I sold it cheap and because I messed up with postage I paid £40 to post , sent you a loom and for what?? For you to laugh at me with it in your car working and saying I tried to do you over? And close the thread as I can't be arsed with you

Edited by dangeestarlet