Sportif 4efte problem

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm saying I got £50 for loom if you was happy after postage and that's cheap , just a interior loom would cost you a lot more than £75 and because of engine loom needed some plugs I sold it cheap and because I messed up with postage I paid £40 to post , sent you a loom and for what?? For you to laugh at me with it in your car working and saying I tried to do you over? And close the thread as I can't be arsed with you as your a cock , and learn how to spell none of this chav text you been writing all night,now goodbye go and smoke your "JOINT" in your car listing to some tunes with my loom powering it all "m9"

as I said take it bk.

End off.

as I said take it bk.

End off.

I wouldnt(I ment) cock up mate that's the thing between me and you. Edited by Sportif 4efte

Shit happens mate , mistakes happen and I work 24/7 and my mrs kept misusing courier and in the end I dropped it off at drop shop and went home from work early to make sure it was done as of all the problems with trying to post it to you , and like I said many times to you that I was sorry about postage problems and you said you understood and was fine!!!

That's enough of arguing now mate I've had enough , do the right thing either send the full loom and everything else back and I will pay postage or keep the loom and even the engine loom and send me part refund or do none of the above and enjoy the free loom , no more arguing it's over and done with now , I did not intend to try and rip you off in any shape of form

Why's that?[/quote

Just because i m using bad language?

I got my reasons... dont really give a toss what u lot think u lot just judge book by covers good day all..still waiting for his details so I can send him it bk...since yesterday if u want it so bad..wer u want me to send it?? And no I ain't got your address because I purchased it from u so screw u Daniel Davies.

Because you have clearly just decided the loom is useless because your to dumb to fix it.. Used half the loom been laughing at the bloke down the phone had all your money back and now you have the cheek to come on here mouthing off at the fella your a joke

Because you have clearly just decided the loom is useless because your to dumb to fix it.. Used half the loom been laughing at the bloke down the phone had all your

money back and now you have the cheek to come on here mouthing off at the fella your a joke

He's been Mouthing off at me what is he special o something? I tried to fix but when checking for power there is none so..what u want me to do? Stay quiet? And what if I couldn't fix it lol he can have it bk and rewire his brain with it..

What shal I do if he ain't giving his details..

Edited by Sportif 4efte

He's been Mouthing off at me what is he special o something? I tried to fix but when checking for power there is none so..what u want me to do? Stay quiet? And what if I couldn't fix it lol he can have it bk and rewire his brain with it..

What shal I do if he ain't giving his details..

You ain't asked for my details and you already know as they was on paypal , forget about it keep the loom as you want it so bad

You ain't asked for my details and you already know as they was on paypal , forget about it keep the loom as you want it so bad

Hope your lies catch up to u at sum point..I got people who have trust in me never the less..why dont u send me details again seen as u think i have em on PayPal what's the harm?