Had the car at the garage to have springs and shocks fitted as I haven't got the time to do them myself yet and I wanted them on ASAP. Picked the car up today and was informed a wheel but had snapped when trying to take off the wheel. It's still stuck in holding the wheel on securely and they changed the shock/spring with the wheel still on.

I now need some new nuts, I don't fancy keeping the rest on as I can imagine they'd probably do the same centrally. So can people give me links to some good quality ones that aren't too expensive. Thanks guys!

We're they alloy ones dude?

No idea tbh, they were on when I bought the car and it was on my to do list to get some better and plainer ones but I was hoping I wouldn't have to do it as soon as this! Here's the nut. It's still on the thread as you can see it's just the rest of the but that snapped when the mechanic tried to take the wheel off. They said they'll sort it for me if I bring the nuts so just need some good ones that are a nice enough price!

Posted Image