• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Compomotive cx 13x7 et6 are sexy 😀. Nice stance, looks the same height and stance as my ep82. Had to run stiffer springs to stop rear arch rubbing on hard cornering (couldn't find rear are setup)

Compomotive cx 13x7 et6 are sexy 😀. Nice stance, looks the same height and stance as my ep82. Had to run stiffer springs to stop rear arch rubbing on hard cornering (couldn't find rear are setup)

Thanks man :)

Yeah they still Rub if I have anyone say it the back haha

• 3 weeks later...

haven't really done much on this recently. just got a new job so been settling into that. also means ill have money to fix this thing!

brought a new driveshaft so that needs too go on. needs a passenger side brake caliper that doesn't stick, and new boots all round. then it'll be golden :)

yes mate I just sent it off to him and he can have them painted as well

They were in the scrap metal mate I'll check tomorrow- might have two you can have.

Edited by Pikey009

Hi mate, they're still here if you'd like them? I don't want any money for them and will post if you cover that cost. They have been off the car a little while but don't feel seized.

yeh worth a shot. if not ill just have a spare i can rebuild

cheers bud :) a true gent you are :give_rose:

ill PM ya

Edited by NewbieLewby