Picked up my Starlet this evening

And I'm very impressed. :p

My dad drove it because I'm not 17 'til june... for £750 it's great, bodywork, paint, interior, are all immaculate.

Needs servicing, new brakes and everything but nothing out of the ordinary.

And for a non turbo 1.3 I can't believe the performance :p

Now I just have to wait until june then I'll be driving it sensibly below the speed limit ;)

Ahhh. Brings back memories of when i picked my first Starlet up.

Good aren't they!! Add a corolla mani, induction kit, and a full exhaust system and you will be touching 100bhp. Really does open the car up in my opinion.

Happy modding bud

Bourkey

I will do once I've got some more money :p

Oh and you live in Manchester? That's where I picked it up from ;)

terrible traffic on the way up there, terrible weather on the way back

once we got back onto the dual carriageways it was fun though, my dad was really giving it some beans, couldn't on the motorway because of really bad crosswinds

really impressed by the performance though, it pulls really well, very good for a 1.3

about the corolla mani - what year rolla are they from? and how much do they usually go for?

The Corrola your looking for is the Bug-eyed version (not sure on the years they were made but its similar to the ep91 95-99 or something)

Magnex dont do an exhaust for the Starlet

Glad you like you Car mate happy modding ;)

The Corrola your looking for is the Bug-eyed version (not sure on the years they were made but its similar to the ep91 95-99 or something)

1997-2000 for the rolla any version as long as its a 1.3!!!

hehe, can't believe the performance for a 1.3....that takes me back :angry: (although i never actually had a n/a starlet)

tell me about the wind though, i was driving back from daves tonight and i was getting blown all over the road, even above 140mph, it was jumping lanes like a mental patient, i just kept going and didnt look at the speedo, quite glad as i may well have scared myself :(