HELP PLEASE! No room to take alternator out?

So I've got all the bolts off and alternator is sitting there loosely. How the hell do you take it out?

I took off the bracket that holds it at the bottom and there's still no room. Doesn't look like there's any room at all on the top side.

Help needed please, wanna get this bloody thing off so I can call it a day and start fitting the new one tomorrow

Thanks

Amjad

Got it out at last! lol

Yeah tried out the bottom but it wouldn't go out at all. Had to remove the right side little black diagonal support beam to get it out.

Dunno if OEM LSD box makes any difference with regards to room underneath

Gotta put on here, its a nightmare to change an alternator, but it IS possible to get it out straight down past the driveshafts without removing anything else, i did it in the rain without even jacking the car up cause i left my jack n shit at home lol. rolled two wheels onto the kirb and lay in the gutter, took about 4 hours and a shitoad of patience for tightening akward bolts with your fingertips!

Gotta put on here, its a nightmare to change an alternator, but it IS possible to get it out straight down past the driveshafts without removing anything else, i did it in the rain without even jacking the car up cause i left my jack n shit at home lol. rolled two wheels onto the kirb and lay in the gutter, took about 4 hours and a shitoad of patience for tightening akward bolts with your fingertips!

Yeah a couple of people said it should drop straight out but it 100% wouldn't on mine. I spent a good half hour trying to move various things out of the way and could only do it with that support beam removed.

Haha, yous guys should try working on modern cars!

I had to take the body shell off a discovery 3 (not a small job) just to change a turbo..

Ouch! Trust me despite seized or rusty bolts etc, I'm thankful the car is simple lol. I refuse to do anything to modern cars haha

My brother's mate is an apprentice at Land Rover and mentioned having to take shells off for jobs, could hardly believe it lol

When I did Charls alternator I removed the starter and took it out from under the inlet.

Hopefully it's a job I won't have to do again any time soon haha