Civic half rad help please

Been looking at getting half rad, Id workz sell one and looks good and so do tuning developments but they offer the triple core, will the triple core still fit in without moving anything? Or is it overkill? Any advice would be great thanks

Dude get one from eBay much cheaper and pretty much the same rad I won a triple core civic rad with a shroud and fan for like 54 pounds.. It fitted perfect had no problems at all with it..you don't particularly need triple twin core would do fine its really up to you on that

Edited by Whitenoize

Thanks for response whitenoize! I noticed that the more expensive ones rarther than eBay are made of airospace aluminium I belive that stays shinier that appeals to me! And it's slightly more expensive for tripple core just wondering if it's really worth the extra!

Ive ran both, a normal dual core civic rad is good enough.

Ran the triple on my 1st GT, with the heater matrix removed, in the middle of summer kicking its cunt in and the temp gauge barely went to halfway. That was using a shitey ebay fan aswell.

The ebay radiators however are actually very good.

• 2 weeks later...

Lol they are all made of the same materials.

Also If triple core causes the engine to run cooler then thats a negative effect you want your engine temp up half way as fast as possible and while its running ideally you would never want it to move.