max power of vf28 on 5e ?

Anything over 300 has got to be too much lol the power to weight ratio will be nuts especially with the 5E torque the Vf23 can run 20psi which is more than the 24 and will spool that bit quicker people seem to go bigger engine then bigger turbo I like to think the TD04 would be a better choice the 5E will pick the power up nice and quick all the power is good in a straight line but will become lazy on/off the bends!

I currently have a vf28 on my 5e. I dont think its as laggy as people say im in full boost at around 3500 rpm its only boosting .7 bar. The car is not tuned yet will b going for a map in mid january but pulls very well for small boost.

Thats good going! A lot of the lads in the Impreza scene say 1.3 is about as far as they'll go.

yeah it maybe was running a bit high on the dyno day, there was a boost leak on the car before when it ran slightly less boost but we fixed it just before the power run and that what it ran.