they do indeed need to be taught a lesson this fucking governments softly softly approach and pc this pc that bollocks doesnt work for shit, anyone who has heard my story about my car accident will vouch for that, all cause police dont have the time because of too much fucking paperwork - makes me sick!

sorry Idrees man, dont get disheartened fella your car is awesome, please dont move it on, it needs you!

im sorry to hear about what happened and totally agree with what some of the other members have been saying. Youhave put in to much effort to get rid of ot because of what happened. !

Its amazing just how many of us all agree on something for once :D

At the end of the day, the people who make the rules dont have to put up with living with the general type of people that are around nowdays..And its a shame that theres getting more and more of the numb headed little numptys.

Idrees, you will get it sorted bro and it'll be looking just as spanking as it was before.Just a piss take that youve now got all this grief through no fault of youre own!

Nightspirit, that was an amusing read..Good on the bloke.Bet the pikey scum got a big suprise when some huge hench bloke taped him on the shoulder and asked what hes up to in his building :( I can just picture the look on his face now.

:angry: "er this isnt my house...oops"

:( BOSH!

Craig.

Sorry to hear this Idrees dude. As others have said dont get dishearted about it, every project has its ups and downs.

I agree with everyone else. Theives should be punished in whatever way that you feel is necessary. lol