Need some suggestion regarding my EP71 Turbo spoiler.

Hey guys, as some of you might know, i have an EP71 with full Turbo Bodykit, including the foglamp.

Recently i'm thinking about replacing my spoiler with something like the bigger TRD or Livesport spoiler, should i change it or keep it stock like what i have now? here are some image for reference.

IMG_20151214_151555_zpszrhjusjl.jpg

no%20decal%202_zpslrpn7zu2.jpg

And this is how the TRD or Livesport spoiler looks like. Pics credit to the folks at Speedhunters.

2015-Toyota-Starlet-EP70-by-Paddy-McGrat

2015-Toyota-Starlet-EP70-by-Paddy-McGrat

Imo this is the kind of car that should be left bone stock, atleadt aesthetically. They are so rare I just feel a spoiler would let it down. Of course it's a matter of opinion.

That's also one of the factor that I consider, I'm always a huge fan of Livesports design, but I also like the stock turbo look I have right now. I think my best solution right now is to go with the Livesports and keep the stock one somewhere in case I want to change back.

Imo this is the kind of car that should be left bone stock, atleadt aesthetically. They are so rare I just feel a spoiler would let it down. Of course it's a matter of opinion.

can understand this if it was an original ep71 turbo but being a replica a very good one at that..can't see how putting a spoiler on would hurt the value id probably be saying leave it alone if it was a 71turbo

can understand this if it was an original ep71 turbo but being a replica a very good one at that..can't see how putting a spoiler on would hurt the value id probably be saying leave it alone if it was a 71turbo

Completely agree with Whitenoise how can a car thats already completely modified with a different models bodykit be kept stock lol.

tbh i'm not really sure if its an actual turbo model or just bodykits lol, this is the condition when i first bought it:

IMG_20150925_193645_zpsclwuz2ag.jpg

the only missing thing is the sideskirt and well, the turbo engine haha. i just assumed the previous owner just buy a normal boxy and hunt down the rest of the bodykit.

I like the thought of livesports with the ducktail :)

So do I! The main reason why i want to change them is because i never see a boxy with ducktail AND Livesports, so i kind of want to go a different route than most EP71 owner around my area.