Earthing kit - YES or NO?

As above, the reason I ask this question is because in just two weeks I've had two earth straps break on me, so I thought if I get an earthing kit I could prevent further breakages.

Can i remove all earth straps that go to the battery and put the earthing kit in place, ensuring i earth onto the same spots?

Thanks and hope you understand!

I would just replace standard earth straps with a thicker cable and run a few secondary earth straps out of sight. In my opinion earth kits just look messy but they do work.

When you say out of sight do you mean just take them off the battery and tuck them away to anywhere on chassis or from same earthing point to different location ?

Thanks

When you say out of sight do you mean just take them off the battery and tuck them away to anywhere on chassis or from same earthing point to different location ?

Thanks

You can do it which ever way you choose but I have on mine two earths from the battery 1 to strut and 1 to body (battery in the boot) and then I made up 3 earth straps from and old amp kit. I run one from the chassis just behind passenger head light to front gearbox mount. Then another from the engine mount to drivers side front strut tower and another from the fire wall to the underside of my Inlet plenum.