**SOLD** Big Spec 300BHP Black Glanza V For Sale

I don't want to upset people on this forum as I love it, so please note no one take offence. But for a extra k, taken it to 8k I would let my Fd3s go. Low miles 70000km that's klicks not miles, so that's about 44000 miles.

http://s817.photobucket.com/user/hok

74/media/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_0824.jpg.html?sort=3&o=1

http://s817.photobucket.com/user/hok74/media/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_0821.jpg.html?sort=3&o=2

http://s817.photobucket.com/user/hok74/media/Mobile%20Uploads/20151004_134731.jpg.html?sort=3&o=0

Just for comparisons on what's out there.

Edited by HOK

Really hoping this sells for the OP. It's a shame that as many Japanese car prices are rising steadily the Glanza market still seems to be pretty poor with everyone wanting cheap.

It is a bargain at 6k and I know I have looked at this add plenty of times wondering if I can add to my two Evo's + daily drives.

If it were my add I would put more pictures and better quality ones up - would also check whether the engine warranty would transfer to the new owner as in many cases it only stays with the person that has paid for it/the invoice is in the name of.

James

Really hoping this sells for the OP. It's a shame that as many Japanese car prices are rising steadily the Glanza market still seems to be pretty poor with everyone wanting cheap.

It is a bargain at 6k and I know I have looked at this add plenty of times wondering if I can add to my two Evo's + daily drives.

If it were my add I would put more pictures and better quality ones up - would also check whether the engine warranty would transfer to the new owner as in many cases it only stays with the person that has paid for it/the invoice is in the name of.

James

Yea ill get some more photos up soon, just been super busy moving to Northampton, if no one buys it for 6k I might keep it

Cracking example hope this sells for you mate

Cheers man :)

** UPDATE **

Will consider selling for £5700 without the team dynamic wheels (ill put the old wolfrace ones on).

when you first put this up for sale I was going to suggest this, you be better off selling them team dynamics, these cars are more suited with jap wheels on also they look a bit to wide on your v to me, Is this why it isn't lowered much? But each to there own taste and all that, after one or two little changers this would be an awesome looking glanza:-)

when you first put this up for sale I was going to suggest this, you be better off selling them team dynamics, these cars are more suited with jap wheels on also they look a bit to wide on your v to me, Is this why it isn't lowered much? But each to there own taste and all that, after one or two little changers this would be an awesome looking glanza:-)

They're up for sale separately already :p the only reason they look really wide is cause I have spacers all round, without the spacers they do fit flush :) its not lowered much cause I haven't got coilovers on it, i was going to buy some but then decided to sell up. Was expecting to get a lot more interest than I've had for this :sad:

people need to take a 300hp starlet out i can tell you now they are a hand full and stupid quick. 7k is a cheap price for the car imo id want more but people wont spend that at the moment. in time they will people want something for nothing these days.

I have to vouch for this comment, they are not for the faint hearted, they are bloody handful, wet or dry weather! If it ever came to selling mine, I'd want atleast 6500-7k, I'd like to think mine is in pretty good condition, around the same as the one advertised, At the end of the day, you have to remember the amount of money going into these builds! im at least 12-15k spent! Good luck with your sale mate, hope you get as close to asking price possible!!

I have to vouch for this comment, they are not for the faint hearted, they are bloody handful, wet or dry weather! If it ever came to selling mine, I'd want atleast 6500-7k, I'd like to think mine is in pretty good condition, around the same as the one advertised, At the end of the day, you have to remember the amount of money going into these builds! im at least 12-15k spent! Good luck with your sale mate, hope you get as close to asking price possible!!

They're definitely a handful that's for sure! I've spent 10k on this build and the engine only has 4k-ish miles on it and i still get stupid offers, no one is willing to pay the money unfortunately :fool: