which wheels are these?

I would have said nothing but then the rota copy comment happened lol

I saw red at that point.

I know that they are copies of copies. Just didnt want to slate the boys wheels. Just being polite and giving him an idea of what they are. No doubt youd have something to say. Its a set of wheels ffs

I know that they are copies of copies. Just didnt want to slate the boys wheels. Just being polite and giving him an idea of what they are. No doubt youd have something to say. Its a set of wheels ffs

You did slate his wheels, why did you not say they were a copy of a te37 ? If somebody had told me my wheels were a copy of a rota I would be devistated..

You did slate his wheels, why did you not say they were a copy of a te37 ? If somebody had told me my wheels were a copy of a rota I would be devistated..

Not everyone will know what a te37 is. Whilst the majority of people will know what a rota grid is wont they. You might well be devistated mate but to me that makes it sound like you need to get a life.

Not everyone will know what a te37 is. Whilst the majority of people will know what a rota grid is wont they. You might well be devistated mate but to me that makes it sound like you need to get a life.

best reply ever lol, sorry for telling it how it is

It all makes sense! he wants all the rotas for himself :p

very true dean

You're hate for rota's is all fake. you told me while drunk at jae they were you're favourite wheels phaha :D

oh shit did i ? Yea man, been buying and selling genuine wheels for ten years now, maybe i need to get a life and start buying them now as it seems there is a great market here nowadays lol

@silverep82gt, don't take me the wrong way mate i don't mean to sound like i need a life i just support quality stuff, this lot have put up with my opinion on here for years, it's all banter isn't it

Edited by MARC MOSS

I must admit when I had my volk te37 wheels I hated people saying "nice rota wheels" then you find yourself reeling off stats and specs!!

Unfortunately that's the way it is though, inovit really pulled out all the stops with the whole RAVS decal as well making them look very similar to the te37's from a distance it was cheeky