what colour is the horn wire anyone ?

thanks folks, its a 98 i probly should have said lol

ep70 one is green and red stripe, prob same for ep91 lad you'd see a break in the conduit under the front panel

where you at ballymena show a few years ago ?

• 1 month later...

right still no horn ffs, it works when a wire is put to it and battery ffs. changed the steering too with a known working switch and still no joy, old standard wheel back in and still nothing. no power is getting to the horn when tested with the fuse tester. HELP LOL

Relay in fusebox ?

this is what I'm thinking now,have a guide to check it but need a multimeter first.

definately wasnt me then lol

cool, was same shape and colour and wheels as yours. Boy was called skiny too but was anything but lol. Ring any bells mate, I've pics somewhere of it, just shy of 200hp it was :)

this is what I'm thinking now,have a guide to check it but need a multimeter first.

cool, was same shape and colour and wheels as yours. Boy was called skiny too but was anything but lol. Ring any bells mate, I've pics somewhere of it, just shy of 200hp it was :)

Nope wasnt me lad, get me some pics if you can would like to see her

Right so, going by the logic that the under bonnet wire is the same colour at the stalk. Well I was wrong green/red stripe at the stalk is one of the indicator wires lol

Eventually found it, its on a plug on its own and is yellow with a dot, can't mind what colour dot but.temporary_zpstwh9lvds.jpg

Hooked it up and now my horn works :)