Glanza Gearbox

Hello people. In desperate need of a gearbox as mine has gave up on life today, and taken the clutch with it :(. Would preferably be after a LSD box, but beggars can't be choosers, so any healthy box is good!

Regards

Mike

I'm also on the lookout for a gearbox for my ep82 as mine shat itself the other night. Pm me pls

I'm also after a gearbox for my gt but I heard the glanza box had Different ratios which made the gt not drive so good?

same box drives the same its only 3rd and 4th gear that are a tat smaller geared not that much tho

So not much different to drive? I recall someone saying they put a glanza box in a gt and then had to replace it with a gt box because they weren't happy with the way it drove. Not sure where I read that when I was looking for a box before.

So not much different to drive? I recall someone saying they put a glanza box in a gt and then had to replace it with a gt box because they weren't happy with the way it drove. Not sure where I read that when I was looking for a box before.

maybie they went oem lsd ( close ratio ) to a non lsd turbo box as they are totally diferent geared ( long gears )