Coilovers Starlet Ep91

you have to make sure the ring that you are placing the mounts into are around 28mm wide then cut down the bush so it fits inside the 28mm ring.

Once you've done that take down the outside wall thickness down so that overall once fitted it measures 32mm

Also the ring inside diameter measures 32.8mm and the bush is 34mm so it will need pressing in, I used a vice

Edited by Dean_mc88

This got me thinking. id looked at universal bushings before and they where still expensive. that was a few years ago though. just had another look now and you could probably polybush most of your car for a third of the cost of the kits.

I think you can probably get a bushing needed for the coilovers close enough too so you dont need to do all that work

I think Colin will be posting an update on a thread he started a while back with dimensions and pictures from me

i will soooon

This got me thinking. id looked at universal bushings before and they where still expensive. that was a few years ago though. just had another look now and you could probably polybush most of your car for a third of the cost of the kits.

I think you can probably get a bushing needed for the coilovers close enough too so you dont need to do all that work

go surfing amigo i gave up my old style brain went to many dead ends ha ha

• 2 weeks later...

Hello again. If I get some Mk1 for the rear, cant I get same to the front then? Mk1?
Mk1 front and rear..

Mk1 and Mk3 are the same all around.
Mk2 has longer struts, and Polo 6N has the Mk2 front struts.

Very confusing, but I'll need the shortest strots I can get without get any problem with the hight