4efte temp gauge problem. Urgent

So I've started my car & it's cold driving normally & temp gauge is going up as car is heating up but when boost is starting to come in gauge is fluctuating, dropping slightly to cold then back to normal. Anybody experienced this before? Could it be the time of year or something else?

Yes I've been looking at getting gauges, water/oil temp, oil pressure & boost there's a 3gauge offer on eBay for stepper gauges looks like a good deal tbh, currently got a brand new oil cooler sat in my garage just waiting for time to fit it & ive heard fitting the sandwich plate can be a pain? Something about having to grind part of the sandwich plate away? Anybody heard this before?

Hmmm I haven't mate but I didn't have to on mine bit then I am only running a ct9 and front location air filter and it fits fine reason I said about the water temp on an ep82 as others will say they just go to half way and that's it