sliver gt, fabrication heavy! NOW PAINTED SATIN BLACK

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not much of a wordsmith but I just hope that the pictures show what I'm doing :)

I have taking the wings off (wide ones getting fitted) this week and cleaned and under sealed the driver side front and rear arches and the sill.

The engine bay is getting cleaned and I hope to have pictures for you of my progress next week

Nice build mate. My mates going to fab a side exit up for me just wondering what silencer you used. I was going to go for a Jetex silencer

I actually can remember, I had it sitting since I made my 3" system

It's a reasonable length 14"

I was actually asking Gary91 if I could get his standard engine just so I could hear the exhaust haha

Thanks for your compliments guys, it's nice to be acknowledged and even better to be noticed

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I have been out on the lash too much guys :( my only vice haha

I have some paint coming and wide front wings to fit (they are absolutely shocking fitment!)

I have also found a twin scroll VF22 conversion kit and a huge billet wheel kit :) along with the already upgraded ceramic ball bearings :D

Looking good :)

Maybe P7 gear shifter would be one choice to build raised system, full metall and can easily weld, should fit also because same gearbox used.That plastic shifter looks so weak, has there been any problems with those?

20160415_174110_zpsgxi6wzes.jpg