My new white gt turbo (yellow fogs and trd bonnet vent fitted)

Well after selling my gt advance for good money i was stuck on what to buy next. But i couldn't leave the starlet scene yet.

P8068671.jpg

I kept my gold gramlights, toms spoiler and red tom's shocks and spring.

So went and seen this gt and bought it pretty much standard has starlet mats and toyota wind deflectors and standard exhaust and a set of gab sports with centre caps. The car is good enough just odds and ends need fixxing in side and a bit messy under the bonnet but nothing a couple of days work cant fix.

PC251978.jpg

PC251979.jpg

PC251982.jpg

PC251983.jpg

The wheels could do with a tidy but at least i now have a set of centre caps for my mint gab sports.

P3203280.jpg

Will take pictures tomorrow with my tom's shocks and spring and gold gramlights fitted.

Edited by tomsgtadvance

Thanks lad the advanced was clean as but here's the pics of the shocks and gram lights fitted

Toms shocks compared to the standard shocks and tein 40mm

DSC_0003.jpg

DSC_0072.jpg

DSC_0081.jpg

DSC_0082.jpg

DSC_0083.jpg

DSC_0085.jpg

DSC_0086.jpg

DSC_0087.jpg

The parcel shelf just wasn't my thing so out it had to come.

DSC_0088.jpg

DSC_0089.jpg

Always like to keep a couple of bits hiding about so fitted a mint parcel shelf and a 3 point while i was at it. Inside needs a good clean.

PC271985.jpg

PC271984.jpg

And a few nights pics.

PC271986.jpg

PC271987.jpg

PC271988.jpg

Looks Good mate wot other plans you got

Quite a bit lol have a silver quad light for spares a glanza that i stripped for building my ep95. Toms spoiler that has to be painted white for this one next. Arc top mount that will be going on to this to and a few other bits stored away lol.

• 4 weeks later...

Well after driving the car for a week with no heater i had to do the handy job of removing my heater matrix because it was blocked. What a pain it was had to remove one from a gt i have for parts then remove mine scrap one and rebuild the car back up again.

P1071993.jpg

P1071995.jpg

And finished.

P1081999.jpg

While looking round the car i found a little bit of jdm'nes hidden behind my number plate.

DSC_0488.jpg

DSC_0489.jpg

DSC_0490.jpg

How it will look with the plate on.

23398880312_large.jpg

That plate thing is awesome! Can you buy one from anywhere? I want one simply because my rear plate keeps falling off :lol:

Is the TRD roll bar 24mm? Are the bushes polybushes or rubber? And what/how much difference did it make?

That plate thing is awesome! Can you buy one from anywhere? I want one simply because my rear plate keeps falling off :lol:

Is the TRD roll bar 24mm? Are the bushes polybushes or rubber? And what/how much difference did it make?

They can be bought of ebay but there are dear as lad. And the anti roll bar is a 24mm the bushes are just rubber and make alot of difference in cornering but sometimes in the wet she wants to push the nose but maybe just crap tyres.